Here are some of the super-rich women who are self made billionaires in the world.
- Oprah Winfrey – She is an American woman who is also among the richest self made women billionaires in the world. She is popularly known for her popular TV show the Oprah Winfrey Show. Oprah Winfrey has a net worth $3.1billion.
- Pollyanna Chu – She is the seventh richest self made woman in the world from Hong Kong. Most of her wealth has come through provision of financial services. Pollyanna Chu has a net worth of $4.5 billion.
- Wu Yajun – She is the six richest self made women in the world. She is from China and owns a real estate developing company. Wu Yajun has a net worth of $3.6 billion.
- Elizabeth Holmes – She is the fifth richest self made woman in the world. She is an American and owns a diagnostic firm called the Theranos, which manufactures blood testing kits. Elizabeth Holmes has a net worth $4.5 billion
- Denise Coates- She is from UK and is the co-owner of Bet365, a gambling company in UK. She is the fourth richest self made woman billionaire in the world with a net worth of $4 billion. She takes after her father who was also a gambler.
- Diane Hendricks – She is an American and the third richest self made woman in the world. She is the co-founder of ABC Supply, an interior design company in America. Diane Hendricks has a net worth of $5.7 billion.
- Chan Laiwa – She is the second richest self made woman in the world. She is from China and owns the Fu Wah international Group, which is a real estate developing company and the China Red Sandalwood Museum. Chan Laiwa has a net worth of $5.7 billion.
- Zhou Qunfei – She is a Chinese super- rich self made female billionaire in the world. Most of her fortunes come from the sale of glass and lens technology to Apple and Samsung companies for their touch screen devices. For 2016, Zhou Qunfei is the richest-self made woman in the world, with a net worth of $6.2 billion.