Here is the list of the top ten richest women in the world, according to Forbes.
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti and Iris Fontbona – Massimiliana Landini Aleotti is an Italian billionaire heiress and owner of the pharmaceutical company, Menarini. The Chilean Iris Fontbona is the heiress and owner of Antofagasta PLC, one of the biggest mining companies in the world. Fontbona shares the same net worth as Aleotti , which is $10.1 billion.
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken – Hailing from Netherlands, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken is the owner of the world’s third largest brewing company in the world, Heineken International. Her net worth as on 2016 is $12.3 billion.
- Abigail Johnson – The President and CEO of Fidelity Investments, Abigail Johnson with a net worth of $13.7 billion is the seventh richest woman in the world.
- Laurene Powell Jobs – The widow of Steve Jobs, founder of Emerson Collective and the largest share-holder of Walt Disney Company, Laurene Powell Jobs has a net worth of $16.7 billion. She is also the 44th wealthiest person in the world.
- Susanne Klatten – The richest woman in Germany and the 38th richest person in the world, Susanne Klatten who has holdings in companies like BMW and Altana, has a net worth of $18.5 billion.
- Maria Franca Fissolo – She is an Italian billionaire heiress and widow of Michele Ferrero. Fissolo is the owner of Ferrero SpA, the third largest chocolate company in the world. She is the 30th richest person in the world.
- Jacqueline Mars – She is the heiress to Mars.Inc, the chocolate company, which was founded by her grandfather Frank C. Mars. Jacqueline Mars has a net worth of $23.4 billion.
- Alice Walton – The heiress to Wal-Mart Stores. Inc, Alice Walton with a net worth of $32.3 billion is the 16th richest person in the world.
- Liliane Bettencourt – The French heiress and the largest shareholder of L’Oréal, she is the richest woman in the world with a net worth of $36.1 billion. Bettencourt is also the 11th richest person in the world.