Ivana Marie Trump (née Zelníčková) is a Czech-American businesswoman, socialite and author. She is best recognized as the first wife of the current President of the United States, Donald Trump. She is also a very famous former fashion model.
Ivana is best known for her clothing line that she started in collaboration with William Morris Agency. It included a number of clothing material, jewellery, and several beauty products and the products were sold via the different shopping channels on television.
Early life and education
Ivana Trump was born on February 20, 1949 in Zlin, Moravia which is located in Czechoslovakia to Miloš Zelníček and Marie Francová. She used to be very good in skiing from a very young age and her father always encouraged her in pursuing her skills and polishing them to do better.
There have been no concrete reports about Ivana’s schooling days but she graduated and finished her college studies from the Charles University which is in Prague. It was reported that she wanted to try out her luck in skiing and thus didn’t pursue any further education.
It was later reported that Ivana was selected as an extra for the 1972 Winter Olympics in the category of skiing. Her specialities in the category included downhill and salom. But in 1989, the Secretary General of the Czechoslovak Olympic Committee clarified that there was no one under the name of Ivana registered for the 1972 Olympics.
Ivana Trump – Husbands and Children
- Ivana Trump has been married four times till date.
- Her first marriage was with Alfred Winklmayr who was a real estate agent. They got married in the year 1971 and divorced two years later in 1973. She was briefly dating her childhood friend, George Syrovatka, who was a ski instructor.
- Next, in the year 1977 married Donald Trump in an extravagant wedding. The couple soon went and became one of the most powerful couple of their times in New York City and together managed a number of projects including the Grand Hyatt Hotel and Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort. The couple have three children together, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump. The couple divorced in 1992 after Donald Trump was allegedly accused of cheating on her.
- Ivana later married Riccardo Mazzucchelli in the year 1995 and later divorced in 1997.
- She again married Rossanno Rubicondi in the year 2008 and divorced in the year 2009.
Ivana Trump – Young Pictures
After divorcing from her first husband, Ivana relocated her life to Canada where she lived with a friend, George Syrovatka. In order to thrive in an English speaking country, she took up English classes at McGill University. She started her modelling career back then working as a model for a fur company in Canada.
Ivana left Canada and then moved to New York in order to promote the Olympics. She later met Donald Trump and they together managed a lot of companies under the Trump organisations. Ivana was appointed as the Vice President in the Interior Design department of the Trump organisations.
Ivana Trump – Net worth
Ivana Trump has an estimated net worth of $60 million. She owns a multi-million dollars home at the Palm Beach.